The LEGO® City Police Training Academy (60372) set features a modular multi-room police station and an outdoor obstacle course with fun facilities, including a toy climbing wall, monkey bars and a zip line. It also includes a steerable ATV, 6 minifigures and a horse figure.
An interactive digital guide adds to the building fun
This feature-rich building set comes with an easy-to-follow pictorial printed building guide and the LEGO Builder app – a digital building companion with intuitive zoom and rotate tools that enable kids to visualize each model from all angles as they build.
The inspiring world of LEGO City
LEGO City playsets deliver an enjoyable build-and-play experience with feature-rich buildings, realistic vehicles and fun characters that inspire imaginative, open-ended role play.
- Police training playset – Kids can help fine-tune the LEGO® City police team with this Police Training Academy (60372) set, packed with inspiration for imaginative play
- What’s in the box? – Includes a 2-level police station with lots of outdoor academy training facilities for the LEGO® City police officers, plus a toy ATV, 6 minifigures and a horse figure
- Fun features and functions – Kids can put the police cadet minifigures through their paces with a toy climbing wall, monkey bars and zip line, plus a fun course with moving obstacles
- Designed for fans of LEGO® City playsets – Give this set as a birthday, holiday or special day gift for kids aged 6 and up
- Dimensions – The main building and obstacle course measures over 9 in. (23 cm) high, 19 in. (49 cm) wide and 9.5 in. (25 cm) deep
- Includes LEGO® minifigure accessories – This toy police playset comes with lots of story-inspiring accessories, including a horse brush, traffic cones, handcuffs, 2 dumbbells and a barbell
- Includes an interactive digital building guide – Kids can zoom, rotate and view the models in this set from all angles as they construct them with the LEGO® Builder app for smartphones and tablets
- Building kids’ creative skills – LEGO® play helps children develop confidence and key life skills
- Quality in focus – All LEGO® components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with
- Putting safety first – LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global standards for safety